[C38] Burgee Order Time Window Is Closing...

Charles B. Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed May 5 09:41:16 EDT 2010

The way the Burgee order process works is we need at least 15-20 orders
in hand to make an order (minimum order is 24-25).  We have enough to
make the first order, but I want to make sure no one is left out!

The problem is we cannot afford to stock burgees and therefore will not
be making another order once we run out of the current number until we
generate  another 15-20 orders...   That probably won't happen soon or
even ever....

So, this is your chance!  I will make the order next Monday, so let me
know if you want a Burgee by Sunday at the latest.  I cannot promise
there will be any available after that.

In the meantime, the Mighty Quinn hits the water for another summer
season early next week and all I have to do is.
1. Clean and wax hull.
2. Install teflon on hatch slides.
3. Re-install heat exchanger.
4. Re-rig sails and work on backstay adjuster.
5. Bring everything back to boat.
Max, where is your guy when I need him!

Chuck Finn