[C38] JACE

David Epstein davidepstein at seicontrol.com
Mon May 10 12:46:29 EDT 2010

Hi Les,

Sorry to hear you are selling JACE.    I am in the process of doing a
deal with Superstar, and am trying to learn all that I can about
current values.   What are you asking for your boat?  Have you had
any solid offers? Do you know of any C38s that have changed hands
recently in So Cal, and if so, do you know for how much?

I appreciate your help, and I wish you good luck.

Regards,

David Epstein
#122 SuperStar
Marina del Rey