[C38] Pennant

Peggy Droesch saintpeg at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 21:12:18 EDT 2010

Har.  Thanks, Tom!

My husband keeps threatening to name our beautiful ex-Windlassie
"Fat-Bottomed Girl" as per the Queen song.

I exercised my right to veto b/c I'm convinced that most observers won't
know whether the name refers to the boat or the helmswoman.

Peggy
No Name, #231
Point Richmond, CA

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:54:00 -0400
> From: "Tom T." <tdtron at earthlink.net>
> To: "Catalina 38 forum" <Listserve at catalina38.org>
> Subject: [C38] Pennant
>
> Now that you guys have decided on a proper pennant, I wanted to show you
why you didn't want me to help in the design of it.