[C38] OOR

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon May 17 15:53:58 EDT 2010

Paul,

Thanks, sorry we missed you.  We got in Sunday AM at 0012 (about 62
hours), and left Sunday night on the Clipper for Seattle, I left the
boat between dock 1 and 2 and will be  back for Swiftsure in two weeks.
It was fun talking with the other skippers after the race listening to
their envy on our pointing ability.  We took third in Class C, probably
about 6 or 7th in the fleet, just waiting on the official posting.  we
had 20 knots most of the way, a few times with very light breeze, and
30+ at the finish.  It was a great trip and the boat was just wonderful.
The attached photo is a nice one that the RC took after the start,  We
are on the left,- first one over the line.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle