[C38] radar mount

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu May 20 14:46:30 EDT 2010

Impulse has had an aluminum arch installed on the stern and I have to admit sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.  The good thing is It is great to hang all kinds of stuff from, the bad thing is I hang all kinds of stuff on it. The mast mount worked for me on a Ketch I owned I don't think it would work for me on the 38 .A single pole at the stern properly placed seems the best for looks and functionability. On another note I was in Victoria the other day and went to have a look at Waltzing Matilda in Sidney she has a great stern seat mod the great thing about this site is learning from other peoples experience.