[C38] Stereo Insatllation

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Fri May 21 17:27:07 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon Fellow C-38 Shepard's,

It's time to install a stereo system in Broad Reach.  I'd like to ask
for your experiences.  We have the original electrical panel (c. 1985)
with the little used shelfs under the panel and I was wondering if that
is the best location and if so what type of faceplate/panel you used.
Or did you install somewhere else in the salon?

I'm used to working with fiberglass, SS, etc., but never teak!  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated, especially photos of clean
installations regardless of location.

Thanks!...........Jay

Jay& Dorothy Sorensen

C-38, #311 Broad Reach