[C38] Stereo Insatllation

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri May 21 18:59:27 EDT 2010

Hi Jay,
This was a good subject about three years ago with a lot of comments. I
ended getting rid of the small shelf under the electric panel, made a hole
on the plywood and installed a regular mp3 Pioneer stereo. I also used the
space left to install the vhf, bilge pumps switches, solar charger display,
a couple of DC plugs, plus the bronze plate with the legend "nobody's
perfect but the captain" that my exwife gave me. At least she was right
about something!!

Regards,
Max

Max Soto