[C38] Stereo Insatllation

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri May 21 21:28:04 EDT 2010

Behind that is a shallow cutout against the hull where the cables route
from the lights, instruments, and everything else up to the power panel.
there is virtually no room in there and the cutout is very tight for the
wiring at least that is the case on JACE, a 1981 version.

	On our boat, when we bought it there was a nice undershelf bracket just
to the left (forward) of the navigation panel and over the settee where
the radio was mounted along with a power amp/equalizer.  I have since
replaced the stereo in that same bracket and filled it slightly to hold
a small version of a VHF radio.  You could see it in the photos I sent
earlier.

Regards,