[C38] Stereo Installation

David Epstein davidepstein at seicontrol.com
Fri May 21 17:48:09 EDT 2010

Hi Jay,

I would suggest mounting the stereo somewhere other than in our under
the main electrical panel.   On SuperStar, I mounted mine under the
shelf forward of the nav station, with a generic "under dash"
mounting kit.   It was an easy installation, with only one hole to
drill to get the wires into the area behind the electrical panel.   I
attached a couple of pictures for your enjoyment.

David Epstein
#122 SuperStar, Marina del Rey, CA