[C38] Questions, questions

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:09:13 EDT 2010

hey Charles,
I have the 5424 with a HBW100 transmission. I took it out by myself and
bought the whole repair kit for around $275 at www.marinegears.com    It was
the cheapest that I was able to find. They also have great service dept. Ask
for Chris....
After a coulple of years is still working great.

Hope this helps.
Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica