[C38] Australia hasn't the bits - options?

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:02:12 EDT 2010

Suzanne members of the association get a good discount at Yacht power
products in Florida USA Phone 727-822-2628. Don't know if they have what you
need but give them a call or send letter (no web site) hope this helps. PS
did you know the universal engine is a kabota tractor engine may find those
parts down under.

Bill Knowles Flying Goose

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:22 AM, PAUL NOTTE <panotte at shaw.ca> wrote:

>  Nice to hear from a C38 in austraila. I had a cole-43 down under for 3
> years , I find many similarities between the two boats Love them both.
>   Paul
> Impulse 328

W H Knowles