[C38] Hassle

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Tue Jul 27 10:24:34 EDT 2010

Just a quick update, no too much is happening right now.  We are waiting for
the surveyor and his crew to finish their investigation of the fire and the
insurance carrier's determination of what they will and will not do.  We are
in "limbo" right now.  Once everything is done I'll post the results to the
group.  Les, please hold onto that left over electrical stuff, I may be
needing it and thanks for the offer.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg-President

Larry Malmberg Investigations and Security, Inc.
505 North Arrowhead Avenue - Suite 510
San Bernardino, CA 92401-1200
909-383-8565, 800-655-4549 Facsimile 909-383-8566
PI 15211, PPO 112446

 <http://www.larrypi.com/> www.larrypi.com

All incoming and outgoing e mail is scanned with Norton AntiVirus.

Civil and Criminal, Surveillance, Internal Investigations, Personal and
Personnel Protection, GPS Tracking and Rental.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the