[C38] racing crew number on a C38

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Fri Aug 6 15:11:59 EDT 2010

Max, you may want to look for a 155% low cut jib vs. the 150% if you are
going to be in light wind.  We have both and race with them, the high cut is
better in really strong winds as it doesn't touch the water too much, the
low cut can actually dip into the water and although it's never happened to
us I fear it could fill up causing all kinds of problems.  LOL

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg-President

Larry Malmberg Investigations and Security, Inc.
505 North Arrowhead Avenue - Suite 510
San Bernardino, CA 92401-1200
909-383-8565, 800-655-4549 Facsimile 909-383-8566
PI 15211, PPO 112446

 <http://www.larrypi.com/> www.larrypi.com

All incoming and outgoing e mail is scanned with Norton AntiVirus.

Civil and Criminal, Surveillance, Internal Investigations, Personal and
Personnel Protection, GPS Tracking and Rental.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the