[C38] Transmission Shift Linkage Bracket

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Aug 16 00:38:27 EDT 2010

Alex,

Not sure if this photo is stock equipment or if some fabricated it along the way, but it works.   One work of caution if you copy this, when tightening the bolts into the transmission be careful not to strip the threads as I did when working on it.   I had to retap the hole and use a larger bolt.   Read the engine manual  I believe there is a discussion on the proper angle that the cable should be in reference to the shifting lever.

Steve