[C38] Forespar vs Boomkicker

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Aug 31 01:19:49 EDT 2010

Charles,
     Try a rigid vang and you will never go back. I think ours is the
boomkicker. Make certain you have enough mechanical advantage. You might
incorporate some of your existing vang. Ours runs back to a cabin top
jam cleat.   It is very nice to just lower the halyard and not worry
about the topping lift - plus less windage, joe Launie/Macavity