[C38] sails

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 21:47:41 EDT 2010

Take heart in that you're not alone...I got a quote of $4,200 for a
135%...but since I have the ORIGINAL 1980 furler they're recommending it be
changed out...oh, and I don't have jib leads/cars because the guy before me
used snatch blocks on the toe rail for the 150...so, if I really want to do
it I'm looking at about $6,900.  But hey, I've got a dingy AND an
inflatable, so I guess I'm doing pretty good!

Steve Ribble
Tittravate, #64

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:39 PM, PAUL NOTTE <panotte at shaw.ca> wrote:

> So I just got a quote for a new furling headsail, good thing I don't use
> heart medication...yet.  And oh ya I know I could have bought a dingie.
>   Paul Impulse

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971