[C38] sails

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 10:11:23 EDT 2010

Guys: If interested check out National Sail Supply, Ft Myers Fl. 800 611 3823 Dirk Sharland is the owner. He sells sails made by Rollie Tasker, a New Zealander living in Thailand, the price I got on a new dacron main a year or so ago was $1400.00 for my Cat 38, I have bought sails from them for my Morgan 38-2 and am happy. Tripple stiched, velcro batten pockets etc.

Good Luck whatever you do.

Dick