[C38] Advice

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Sep 26 00:49:40 EDT 2010

Larry. The ones that come to mind quickly and expensively are b&g and tack tick. I have no experience with either.  Do look at garmin they have depth knot wind and chart plotters with nema 0183 and 2000.  There stuff is great easy to install and easy to use. I have a 5208 and 540 on peregrine  if I didn't have those three big round signets on my bulkhead I'd switch them out for the garmins.

Steve Smolinske