[C38] Advice

TURNER MARK empty1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 28 00:30:54 EDT 2010

Have installed tacktick system on The Goose and very happy with them. They
are incredibly trouble free to install(dont need to pay some 'professional'
to do it with the added security that you can take them home with you). Got
really good deal from defender.com. They are very highly thought of in the
racing world and can be intergrated with existing equipment via the
interface module.
Installed them after seeing them perform well over a number of years on
several friends boats.
I will never go back to 'conventional' wired systems.
Good luck with whatever you end up choosing.
Mark.. The Goose #80