[C38] winterize checklist?

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:58:27 EDT 2010

Caribbean? Well, I'm on the pacific side, but  just for making you so
jealous of lower latitudes, this weekend I was sailing on the worst month of
our winter (rainy season) with 18-20 knots of wind, and average boat  speeds
of 7 Knots!! Then we set anchor on an island, rain shower  came down for
just three hours and then clouds disapear out for a beautiful dark night
with plenty of stars. Perfect worst winter month weekend sail!!!!! Can't
imagine being unable to use my boat for that long due to weather.......

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica

Max