[C38] Good news on the officer front and a proposal......

George B. Suppes, III george at gsuppes.com
Wed Oct 6 00:59:05 EDT 2010

Chuck,

Have Anders give me a call if he wants a ride out of San Mateo.
     I know of 2 cat 38's in Redwood City, 2 are at Coyote Point. Then there
is Mike Maddix in "Harp", and when I was racing in the Leukemia Cup, there
was Buckeroo hull number 218.  Not to mention about half a dozen others I
have seen around the marinas around here.  I would really like to find 5
other boats in the Bay that would want to race one design.  We could even do
it in a cruising class if people don't want to fly the chute.  I can get us
in the interclub series that has several one design divisions including
Islader 36's and Cat 34's, but it requires 6 boats for a division.
     Also, if anyone would just be interested in having a get together, I
can put something together at Coyote Point Yacht Club in San Mateo.(about an
hour and a half sail from Pac Bell Park)

George B.  Suppes, III
Complete Abandon #111
650.921.4712

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover."

-- Mark Twain