[C38] Hassle Update

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Sun Oct 10 19:38:20 EDT 2010

Hey all, I received a few inquiries about Hassel and the progress of the re
construction so here is an update:

Hassle  is coming along, we have most of the fire damage repaired,
fiberglass and gel coat and  now think maybe we should pull the engine out
and re paint the engine compartment.

New panels are designed and almost ready to go in.  David Epstine, a  member
on the list, became a Nexus dealer and gave me a really good deal on Nexus
instruments, swapped out the old Raytheon radar for a Garmin Dome which will
integrate with my chart plotter and all instruments will be able to "talk"
to each other and a laptop.

Picked up an Iridium phone and now need to find some accessories for it,
marine antenna etc.  So as you can see, things are coming along, slowly but
surely.  I'll be posting some more photos soon of the progress on my
Facebook for all to see and maybe try to do some on the "blog" on the 38
website.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle