[C38] difficulty starting

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Fri Nov 26 14:55:16 EST 2010

Les,
I think we are OK on this part.  Starter solenoids can easily handle
your battery max, which is over 100 amps with #2 AWG.  The wire going to
our switch on the control panel is a fraction of this size, which
suggests David's 20 amp call is right on.  And, that is the spec in the
Universal manual.   Besides, the circuit on my 45 hp. Kubota tractor is
only 40 amp...

I just don't get why this wasn't dealt with long ago.

Thanks,
Chuck Finn