[C38] Salon Shelving Options

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 01:10:40 EST 2010

We didn't reinforce the shelves, but mainly put fruits, vegetables, and
breads in them.  It doesn't seem like things would stay put, they do at
least up to 30 degrees of heel.  Of course we got more heel the couple of
times when we ran aground on an outgoing tide.  ;-)  We sometime get a tide
range of 16 feet in 8 hours.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA