[C38] Salon Shelving Options

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Wed Dec 1 13:02:34 EST 2010

Hi Bob.  We are right across the way at Kona Kai.  We should meet up for
lunch or something.   It would be great to get a couple of the C-38's in
San Diego out for a group sail and maybe a raft up at La Playa or
Glorietta.  Any other interested SD based C-38's on the mailing list
here??

My e-mail is jsorensen at novarx.com if you want to contact me off the
board.  We should set up something for 2011 when the weather is a little
warmer.  We went out the Sat after Thanksgiving and it was blowing in
the high teen's outside.  Clear and cool, it was one of the best sails
all year!  The Californian and America were out under full sail.  Even
the IACC Star and Stripes was flying an Asym down the bay.  Quite a
show.

BTW the new SWYC building is impressive!  Much larger and nicer in every
way.  And that deck is huge!

I now crew on the Serendipity 43 Hown Dawg out of Silvergate YC and we
know the crew of Sea Maiden from SWYC very well.  We came in 2nd in CRA
high point this year but just can't seem to get ahead of French Bread.
But for a 28 year old boat we do pretty well.

Jay Sorensen

C-38, #311 Broad Reach

San Diego, CA