[C38] Exhaust Riser

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:45:53 EST 2010

Steve, What happend to the one on the pic??
It seem to be bullet proof! I made one like that but with stainless
fittings, including the mixing elbow. It has worked great so far.
As a fact, we made two the same way for the two generators on my fathers
yacht ten years ago, and they are still in great shape...

Max

2010/12/12 Steve Smolinske <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com>

>  About 2 years ago I rebuilt the exhaust riser in port on vacation, so
> much for vacation.   I was in a small harbor with little in the way of
> materials to work with, I used galvanized fittings and it worked fine for
> the last 18 months.   Well its not working so well now and needs to be
> rebuilt,  the attached photo shows what I did last time, does anyone have
> any better suggestions?  Thanks all.
>
> Steve
> #312 Peregrine
> Seattle