[C38] Companionway doors project on its way...

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:51:06 EST 2011

Hi everybody,

Here's an update from the last companionway doors tread.....I started the
project last week and the teak  frames are done!!!!!!!!!!!
I just need to detail them and attach the plexiglass or acrylic lensses...
Thanks for all the pics and advises, they were very helpfull!!
I chose to make the like this because it was the easiest and faster way
Hinges were installed and everything is working great.... Very cheap
project... bill of materials was less than $100 without the lensses and
varnish....   Now it will be easier and faster to come in and out of the
cabin when the air conditioning is on...

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica