[C38] max

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 18 21:45:09 EST 2011

It is clear how much you care for your boat Max these are the first pics of her I have seen before you started your project. I have always thought when I redo the interior of Impulse I would use your idea of the rounded corners.
 There is a company in Sydney B.C. that custom makes hard dodgers for any boat the bonus is there is a C/38 in the same marina . The company name is tartoosh for anyone interested ,average cost is 5,000 however any boat I've seen done looks like it was factory designed and installed.
  Paul
 Impulse