[C38] Search engine on the C38 web page

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:42:14 EDT 2011

I guess this one is for Chuck and Anders...
First of all, I have no knowledge at all on what it takes to built a web
page, but  I still should ask any way....After searching  on the archives
for a long time, and not being able to find what I was looking for, even
that I'm sure that is there somewhere, how hard is to install a search
engine (I hope this is the right name) on the archives page??? I was
thinking about how easy it will be to just type a word and get results for
exactly what I was looking for .... Again, I have no idea if this is
something simple or extremely impossible, but I just think it was worth to
ask!LOL
Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica