[C38] Engine Woe's- looking for another engine

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:40:02 EDT 2011

Well,
a brand new engine would have been the best solution right now, but since
I'm starting the blister job, I'll have to look for a used and more modern
engine, so, if anyone is selling an engine, knows about a good deal or a
place were I can get a good used engine for our boats, 3 or 4 cylinders,
please let me know! my tired 5424 has to go.........
I regret not buying Rich's engine, I would have it overhauled by now,  but a
year ago I didn't think that a 4 cylinder would have fit on the boat until I
saw the specs and found that it was lighter an smaller.....

Regards,

Max

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA