[C38] Pacific NW rendezvous

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 14:37:34 EDT 2011

I have been racing and cruising this short summer in the great Northwest and
have been negligent in organizing a rendezvous of those of you who might be
able to attend.  My proposal is to meet at Point Hudson in Port Townsend WA
for the weekend of 17-18 September.  That is the weekend AFTER their world
famous Wooden Boat Festival and space is available.  Point Hudson is newly
remodeled and in the heart of one of the most picturesque ports in the
Northwest.  It would be a central meeting place for Puget Sound and British
Columbia Catalina 38's.  Fog can be an issue that time of year but the
afternoons are frequently cool and clear.

If you are in the area, please respond to me off list and let me know of
your interest. eyriepg at comcast.net

Moorage is $40 (+$3 for electricity) per night with a non refundable $7
reservation fee.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA