[C38] Pacific NW Catalina 38 Rendezvous

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 00:13:56 EDT 2011

I hesitate to address the Listserve because I am mostly addressing NW C38
people.  But I think there may be C38 owners who I don't have contact
information for.  I'll contact those interested as a group next time.

Steve S (Peregrine), Steve O (Santa Susanna), Peter Lagan (in Victoria),
possibly Paul Notte (BC), and myself (Que Linda) are planning to meet at
Point Hudson on the weekend of 24-25 September.  I need to make non
refundable reservations as soon as possible.

I saw C38s on our cruise to Anacortes, Point Roberts, Vancouver, and Friday
Harbor a couple of weeks ago.  Are there any others who plan to attend?

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA