[C38] FW: August 23- Tuesday/Wednesday

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sat Aug 27 04:53:16 EDT 2011

Every so often you read a post on another forum concerning the seaworthinessof our boats or a question to their offshore capability.  We all know how stout they are and how they perform,  Below is an email thread with the delivery Captain bringing Peregrine home.  They had one of those nights you dream about,  You gotta love our boats!!!