[C38] Fw: Dead Lights

Jeffry Matzdorff earthakat at msn.com
Thu Sep 29 01:42:40 EDT 2011

Hi Steve,

Coincidentally a buddy just ordered some for these from Lewmar.  They call them fixed port lights, but they are really deadlights.

http://www.lewmar.com/products.asp?id=8011&type=59&channel=1<http://www.lewmar.com/products.asp?id=8011&type=59&channel=1>

Captain Jeffry Matzdorff
323.855.0191
www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com<http://www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com/>