[C38] Assoc Website ? (Registry & Gallery Function)

Mark O'Dell mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:44:18 EDT 2011

Hey All...

I was curious about the Registry and Gallery function of the 38Assoc
website.

- Registry:
When you're logged into your dashboard, where do you go to post your info in
the boat registry section?

- Gallery:
I created a gallery with some nice images of Momentous (#230) and I don't
see how to view them. (I can see them in the dashboard manager of course)
...but where does one go to view the images of your own, (and other's)
galleries? I see the link structure in the manage section, but it just takes
me to a list of the files on the folder. Would like to check out some other
peoples photos as well.

Any help would be great.

Thanx.
Mark O