[C38] Rigid vang

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Fri Jan 14 20:21:17 EST 2011

Thanks All for the heads up on  the boom vang sale.  I've wanted to do this upgrade for awhile so called today to order and like Chuck said, they have the template and are very familiar with the boat.  I was the 2nd C-38 order today.  Who was first??  1-2 week delivery time.  Looking forward to no boom lift, loosing that extra rigging and no risk of cracked skulls during take downs!

Jay & Dorothy Sorensen
C-38 #311 Broad Reach
San Diego, CA