[C38] Sailrite sewing machine

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 11:34:01 EST 2011

We also have the Sailrite LSZ-1 with the monster flywheel but be warned, it is heavy!

When we travel with it, I take the heavy flywheel off and carry it in the bottom our sewing case.  This makes the lightweight sewing case somewhat heavier but it also makes carrying the sewing machine manageable although still heavy.

I am impressed with the power of the Sailrite, especially with the monster flywheel.  I've kidded that I could probably sew two pieces of plywood together and that isn't far from the truth.

Tom Troncalli