[C38] Polars on the website

Larry Malmberg larrypi at live.com
Wed Feb 9 15:17:41 EST 2011

I can say this however, during the start of the 09 Trans Pac we were running
a full 155 jib, we needed all we could get to get out past Catalina Island
which we did.  We picked up some really good wind and at a few points the
jib was catching water at the foot.  Now how many degrees of heel that was?
I don't know but it was a tad scary, I though the jib might just fill up and
that would have been a definite problem.  As it turned out, it didn't fill
up with water but then????  It was a concern for sure.  LOL

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle

  _____