[C38] Water Leak

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 14 05:17:37 EST 2011

Hi, Larry,
	I can't supply a diagram per se, but I can tell you the following I
know from first hand work:
	From the tank in the Vee berth, a line runs aft to the water pump,
which is under the galley stores box on a shelf.

>From the pump it routes to a Tee which sends one line to the water
heater, and one to another Tee which feeds the galley faucet cold, and
forward to the head faucet cold.

>From the water heater, a hot water line runs forward to the galley.
Both hot and cold lines are on the port side of the port stringer for
the engine.

The line coming forward from the heater, which is the hot water, there
is a Tee under the galley cabinet below the drawer area that routes hot
water to the galley faucet, and then forward to the head faucet.

The locations of these hoses seems somewhat arbitrary, and we had JACE's
water heater replaced, so this may not be standard.  I had to hire this,
because my 270lbs under the cockpit sole didn't leave room for the
engine or heater ;-)

Regards,
Les H