[C38] Website signin

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Sat Feb 26 16:10:03 EST 2011

Phil,

You know you're logged in when it says "Welcome Phil Gay" or something
like that up top rather than "welcome guest".

In order to log in the first time, you'll have to send me a request
through the website under the area "Contact" area. I don't believe
you've done that yet Phil.

You will no longer be able to access the tech tips unless you are a
member of the Catalina 38 National Association and are logged in.

Anders