[C38] C38 dues

Peg saintpeg at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 01:49:30 EST 2011

Steve,

I sent a paper check off this morning, but we are totally okay with paying a little extra to cover the convenience of using Paypal. No reason for the Association to eat the fee.

Charles, we stopped by Tradewinds Sailing School/Club this afternoon, they are very willing to host the C38 Nationals in 2012 or 2013, if we decide to go that route. The guy you want to contact is Matt Kepner (staff at tradewindssailing.com, put Att'n Matt in the subject line & reference us in the text). Location is Marina Bay Yacht Harbor, Richmond. We will be happy to assist in any way we can.

Anders, you have a point about Richmond & its questionable shoreside rep; but as Richmond residents we feel confident in saying that if you stay south or west of I-580 you're fine -- the dicey areas are north of the interstate!

Finally... we would love to host any of our fellow members as crew!!

Peg Droesch & Rory Hansen
IRIE #231
Pt Richmond

Sent from my iPad