[C38] Door article

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:18:28 EST 2011

Hey Chuck, I haven't sent anything yet, because I have not touched them since I took the pics that you saw, but I'm going to start writing.....
I also Made a sail pack  for the mainsail with the sailrite instructions for one of my customers ( used his boat as prototype!!!!), I designed it, cut it, and took to a friend for sewing. Just took me five hours and it was ready with a perfect fit..
A must have for every cruising boat, and can be removed easily for racing.
I'll send some pics later......

Regards, max

Sent from my iPod