[C38] Headstay Length?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Tue Mar 1 16:31:20 EST 2011

In no particular order:

This website says the "I" measurement is deck to masthead:

http://www.secondwindsails.com/measurement.php

I did I squared + J squared and got 2570.89, which should put the max
hoist for headsail at about 50'. Even if I went up the mast I wouldn't be
able to measure that because I don't have a tape that long!

What's this about paying online? I'll pay, if I know who, where and how much.

Also, in addition to not being able to find the (approximate) headstay
length, I can't find any of those other nifty technical sheets that I used
to be able to find on Catalina38.org. Are they still there? Am I going
blind?

And speaking of hard to navigate websites, we have a new iteration of
sailingmontauk.com up. Comments, critique and links welcome!

http://www.sailingmontauk.com