[C38] Dinghy towing

tom yost mayoryost at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 08:26:52 EST 2011

I've looked at these too, but I'm not sure the cute little butts of our 38's are compatible:

II. On the stern of the main vessel, find two points that are the same distance apart and the same height from the water as the transom brackets on the dinghy (measured from the center line of the stern).  (From web site.)

Before buying I would e-mail them and see what they think, might send some picts to them, too.

Tom Yost