[C38] Instrument Housing

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:07:24 EDT 2011

Steve; Very nice!  You've done another fine and professional job creating
this instrument cluster.  (The timing is good too...I'm planning on
upgrading my instruments next season!  :-) ) With this, and everything
you've done to Peregrine, you have one of our 'poster boats' showing that a
C38 is every bit as relevant today as it was when launched!

Steve Ribble
Tittravate