[C38] sold our boat

Rod and Patti Headlee ja38 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 18:40:33 EDT 2011

Hi All, We sold Joint Adventure. She has been a great boat but we need something larger. We have lived aboard her for 12 years and cruised her to Mexico, French Polynesia and Samoa. We hope we are able to find a large boat that sails as well as the Catalina 38 and that can take care of us in sloppy seas as well. She has survived a tsunami and a hurricane, she is one tough boat.

Rod and Patti
S/v Joint Adventure
hull #12

Please remove us from the mailing list but you all are welcome to e-mail us anytime.

ja38 at earthlink.net