[C38] Blue Water tab on the website?

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Apr 6 09:21:18 EDT 2011

Steve and Don,
Hmmm.  errr.  We actually do have what you refer to as a "blue water"
tab on the website.  We have divided sailing activities into Racing and
Cruising.  If you are blue water racing, we slot that under Racing as we
have posted Larry Ms TRANSPAC expedition.
If you are bluewater cruising, it is posted under Cruising.

Bluewater of course is one of those words that leads to confusion.  If
you look at a chart, bluewater is the shallow bit and is often within
COLREGS.  Many folks think bluewater is only about oceans.  And many
more (most) think bluewater is what you see in toilets.

Now to interesting articles.
Bring them on!
We would be sooooo happy to post racing or cruising stories no matter
how long or short!  The problem of course is we get so few.

Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association