[C38] Upgrades

Steve.Ribble at gmail.com Steve.Ribble at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:28:16 EDT 2011

John, my first favorite upgrade was to clean the interior teak! Beyond that
I'm in the midst of upgrading the running rigging; leading the mainsail
controls from the original mast location back to the cockpit...including
the Aspin halyard and tack line. The other thing that I appreciate (but I
can't compare because I bought it this way) is that I have a Westerbeke 35B
engine with 225 hours on it; more power than the original and "maintenance"
means changing the fluids rather than replacing parts.

Steve Ribble
Tittravate #64