[C38] spring

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 12 04:13:31 EDT 2011

I am pleased to announce the sun actually shone more than two days in a row last week. this year I took a lesson learned from Max and hired two people to help clean and wax the hull of Impulse , it was money well spent we got everything cleaned and polished in two days instead of the week it usually takes. yes it did cost a little more than Max pays his guys but it was well worth it. Once we established the no ( smoking ) rule within fifty feet of the boat all went well although at one point I was down wind of the boys when they were smoking I had memories of the sixties and an incredible urge to eat potatoe chips.
  Thanx for the tip Max

Paul , Impulse