[C38] swiftsure

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Apr 18 01:24:10 EDT 2011

LOL, after that article and picture in the Times I got a call from someone in Victoria who thinks we might be related.  We will be there, not sure where we will be moored though as after OOR we are bringing the boat home for more prep and then coming up for Swiftsure rather than leaving it there for the two weeks.  I will try to see if the Harbour Authority will save us a spot with the Offshore fleet.

Steve